Salmon Piccata W/ Garlic Spinach
Updated: Aug 12, 2019
wild caught salmon
white cooking wine
1 whole lemon
zero calorie bottled lemon juice
lemon pepper seasoning
sun dried tomato
1 pinch black pepper
red crush pepper (optional)
1. Preheat your stove to a low setting. In a medium saute pan add 2 parts lemon juice & 1 part white cooking wine. Cut the lemon and juice the whole lemon into the pan.
2. Add 2 tblspoons of sun dried tomatoes in half and add to pan.
3. Add 2 tbl spoons of minced garlic
4. Season the juice base with garlic powder, salt, lemon pepper seasoning, black pepper, and the optional red crush pepper if you want a little spice.
5. Turn the stove setting up to medium and once the sauce is heated add salmon.
6. While salmon are coming to temperature continue to base the salmon in a continuous motion to ensure flavor.
7. Once done set to simmer and begin cooking spinach.
8. Heat a large pan & add minced garlic.
9. Add spinach in and cook down; once spinach is partially cooked down, add more until desired amount is reached. (be sure not to over cook your spinach) Note: Recipe is good with or without crush pepper but crush pepper does give a nice medium to the taste buds between spice and tang.