Updated: Aug 12, 2019
NO Carb, HIGH Protein and LOW Cal.! A mouth watering meal that will leave you satisfied.
skinless chicken breast or tofu
1 fresh garlic clove
1. In a large bowl cut the chicken breast into medium sized cubes and removed any excess fat if needed. Once all pieces are cut, add enough mojo to coat the chicken.
2.Add black pepper, onion powder, poultry seasoning, salt, and complete seasoning. Mix well and let sit for about 15 min.
3. Chop the garlic clove to small chunks, and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
3. Place the chicken in to the pan, add the fresh garlic chunks and cook on medium until 3/4 done.
4. Toss the mushrooms and cherry tomatoes to the mix, stir until they come to temperature.
5. Add the minced garlic and begin to add the spinach. Let spinach cook down partially and continue to add more until your desired amount is reached.
*Remember veggies are as good as it gets when it comes to low caloric intake, so add as much as you like!