Updated: Aug 12, 2019
1 bag medium shrimp
white cooking wine
1 whole lemon
zero calorie bottled lemon juice
lemon pepper seasoning
ONLY 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 pinch black pepper
red crush pepper (optional)
1. Preheat your stove to a low setting. In a medium saute pan add 2 parts lemon juice & 1 part white cooking wine. Cut the lemon and juice the whole lemon into the pan.
2. Slice about half the pack of cherry tomatoes in half and add to pan.
3. Add 2 tbl spoons of minced garlic
4. Season the juice base with garlic powder, salt, lemon pepper seasoning, black pepper, and the optional red crush pepper if you want a little spice.
5. Turn the stove setting up to medium and add your shrimp.
6. While shrimp are coming to temperature continue to toss the sauce over the shrimp in a continuous motion to ensure flavor.
7. Once shrimp are done let cool and serve.
Note: Recipe is good with or without crush pepper but crush pepper does give a nice medium to the taste buds between spice and tang.